This site has been retired.
Your browser should take you a new location in a few seconds.
If not, this link will take you to the page.
Adirondack (Queensbury) Faculty Profiles
- mentor in the cultural studies area of study
- A.B., Holy Cross; M.A., Ph.D. (English literature), University of Pennsylvania
- mentor in the business, management and economics area of study and coordinator, Adirondack office
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- Emerald and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Outstanding Doctoral Research Highly Commended Award (Leadership and Organization Development Category), 2011; American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Dissertation Award, 2010; Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD) Knowles Dissertation of the Year Award, 2010
- mentor in the community and human services area of study
- B.A. (psychology), St. Bonaventure University; M.A. (clinical psychology), Illinois School of Professional Psychology; ABD (health psychology), Walden University