This site has been retired.
Your browser should take you a new location in a few seconds.
If not, this link will take you to the page.
Schenectady Faculty Profiles
- mentor in the arts area of study and coordinator, Schenectady office
- B.A. (political science), Siena College; M.A. (performance studies), Tisch School of the Arts, New York University; MFA, D.F.A. (dramaturgy and Dramatic criticism), Yale School of Drama
- John W. Gassner Memorial Prize, Yale School of Drama, 1998; Doctor of Fine Arts Dissertation Fellowship, Yale School of Drama, 2006-2007
- mentor in the public affairs and social science areas of study
- B.S. (civil engineering technology) Rochester Institute of Technology; M.S. (engineering management) Florida Institute of Technology; Ph.D. (public management) Florida International University