This site has been retired.
Your browser should take you to the new directory in a few seconds.
If not, this link will take you to the page.
Troy Faculty Profiles
- mentor in the educational studies area of study and coordinator, Troy office
- B.A. (Judiac studies), Brooklyn College; B.S. (education), B.S. (English), Haifa University; M.S. (library sciences), Clarion University; Ed.M. (human development), Ed.D. (teaching, curriculum and learning environments), Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- mentor in the business, management and economics area of study and academic area coordinator, Center for Distance Learning
- B.S., SUNY Empire State College; Ph.D. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- mentor in the business, management and economics and public affairs areas of study
- B.A.(liberal arts), Evergreen State College; Ph.D. (economics), University of Pennsylvania
- Award for Excellence in Mentoring, 2003