The first step to getting an answer to your question is knowing the correct person or office to contact.
Regional Contact Information
- academic review and assessment
- director of academic support
- student service contacts
- student service contact for problem resolution
Faculty and Staff by Location
College Contact Information
Who to Contact for Support (on the Student Affairs website) is a comprehensive guide, with contact information, of when to contact:
- your mentor
- the Student Information Center
- your local student services professionals
- your local Directors of Academic Support
- the technology service desk
- the IT Service Desk
- Title IX Coordinator, descrimination complaints
- Office of Safety and Security
This site has been retired.
Your browser should take you a new location in a few seconds.
If not, this link will take you to the page.