Take the next step toward a college degree that’s built around you.
We know you’re busy. That’s why SUNY Empire empowers you to complete your degree entirely online, in person, or a combination of both — so you can prepare for your next move without missing a step.
Through SUNY Empire’s Pathways Transfer Program, Niagara County Community College transfer students who have completed any of the following degree programs can take advantage of the partnership benefits:
- Associate in Arts (A.A.)
- Associate in Science (A.S.)
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.)
- Massage Therapy (A.A.S.) to Allied Health (B.S.)
- Medical Assistant (A.A.S.) to Allied Health (B.S.)
- Nursing (A.S.)
- Radiologic Technology (A.A.S.) to Allied Health (B.S.)
- Teacher Education, Grades 7-12 (B.S./B.A to M.A.T.)
Pathways Transfer Program benefits:
- Guaranteed admission to a bachelor's degree program for associate degree graduates
- Transfer your entire associate degree (A.A., A.S., A.A.S.) - up to 79 lower-division credits
- $100 Better Together Transfer Scholarship
- Waiver of the $50 orientation fee
- Waiver of the admissions application essay
- Additional benefits are available for active military, veterans, and spouses. Please contact email@example.com or call (800) 847-3000 ext. 2779 for more details
- A flexible learning model that fits around your busy schedule
- An accelerated path to bachelor's degree completion
- SUNY Empire offers a robust prior learning assessment program for previous learning outside of college
- An option for students to enroll in a combined bachelor's / master's degree pathway simultaneously to save time and money
*SUNY Empire is proud to support military aligned students. Additional benefits are available for NYS Veterans and their spouses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-587-2100, ext. 2779 for more details.
Ready for the next step? You're closer than you think.
To learn more and to get your transfer benefits code for the admissions application, contact:
Enrollment and Partnership Outreach Officer
Western New York region
Jane will be at NCCC in the Learning Commons next to Tim Hortons (10am-12pm) on the following dates:
February 2nd and 16th; March 2nd and 23rd; April 20th; May 4th
Director, Career & Transitional Services
Why Earn Your Degree at SUNY Empire?
Our students and alumni say we make earning a degree possible in many important ways.
The Power to Personalize
At SUNY Empire, there’s no cookie-cutter, off-the-shelf, everybody-does-it-the-same-way degree program. When you earn your degree here, you are part of the planning process by personalizing your degree to fit your goals and interests. This allows students to define career goals, while exploring their talents and abilities.
Earn Your Degree While You Live Your Life
More than 50% of SUNY Empire students work full or part time while they earn their degree. Take classes part time — online, onsite or both — and benefit from our student services, including online and onsite tutoring, career services and special support programs for active military members and veterans.
Give Yourself Credit
You know a lot. Maybe the knowledge you’ve gained wasn’t earned in a classroom — maybe it was by examination, professional certification or military training — but it’s all part of your learning — shortening your time to degree and saving money.
Your Own Guide
At SUNY Empire, you'll get a faculty mentor who will guide and support you from Day One to graduation. Your mentor is a trusted advisor who will help you develop your degree encourage you and give you access to the resources you need to succeed.
SUNY Affordability and Reputation
SUNY Empire is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and offers a high-quality, well-respected education. And you’ll earn your degree at a fraction of the cost of many private and for-profit institutions. A respected degree + SUNY affordability = a real return on investment.