SUNY Empire Government Agency Partnership Program
Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
SUNY Empire State College has partnered with Defense Acquisition University (DAU) to provide its students with a pathway to earning an associate, bachelor's or master's degree.
Benefits of this government agency partnership include:
- Orientation fee waiver
- $100 Presidential Scholarship during the first term of matriculated enrollment
Prospective students must provide a valid partnership code at the time of application in order to receive these benefits. The code can be obtained from the designated representative at the partner organization.
More information about this program:
Credits earned at Defense Acquisition University will be reviewed for transfer based on the American Council on Education recommendations, not to exceed the maximum transfer for a specific degree program:
- Associate's Degree - 40 semester hours
- Bachelor's Degree - 93 semester hours
- Master's degree and certificate - Credit amounts vary
Academic advising, academic services and credit for prior learning gained from work or life experience are available. Terms begin in September, November, January, March and May.
The SUNY Empire State College Advantage
Since 1971, SUNY Empire State College has provided educational opportunities to working adults with busy schedules. Our dedicated faculty and staff use innovative, alternative and flexible approaches to higher education that transform people and their communities.
Ranked #1 in student satisfaction among SUNY students statewide, SUNY Empire offers the whole package with degree programs that will fit your life. Our rigorous programs connect your unique and diverse interests to your personal learning goals.
SUNY Empire offers a variety of flexible study options to meet the needs of busy adults. Study online, onsite, at residencies, in study groups, or through a blend of these methods. With 35 locations across New York State, a SUNY Empire State location is not far from you.
Choose among a variety of degree programs - we offer programs for students with varying educational goals and at different stages in their academic careers.
- We offer 12 broad areas of study at the undergraduate level. Together with a faculty mentor, you will design a concentration that is specific to your personal interests and educational goals.
- The School for Graduate Studies offers 12 masters degrees and 21 graduate certificates to meet your professional advancement goals and intellectual interests.
- SUNY Empire State College's School of Nursing has programs designed for registered nurses with an active New York state RN license at both the bachelor's and masters levels.
With SUNY tuition, a generous transfer rate, and the option to earn credit for verifiable college-level learning through life and work experience, SUNY Empire State College is the affordable choice. For the most up-to-date information on undergraduate tuition and mandatory student fees, please visit the tuition and fees page.
SUNY Empire State College is a part of the highly respected State University of New York system. Founded in 1971, the college is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.