Welcome from the Office of the President
The Office of the President works with all areas of the college and with many external partners, including our SUNY colleagues and community leaders, to fulfill our mission.
In so doing, our office provides leadership, coordination and support to the senior administration and to special activities related to diversity, affirmative action and sustainability.
Please feel free to contact any of us at any time if we can be of service to you in meeting your individual or collective educational goals.
- Members of the College Council are appointed by the governor for a seven-year term.
- A student representative serves on the council for a term of two years.
Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Information on various diversity, equity and inclusion issues and related resources.
All College Conference (SharePoint site, faculty and staff login required.)
- Vision 2015 Task Force (PDF 911kB)
- Strategic Plan 2015 (PDF 3,666kB)
- Cabinet Objectives 2010-2011 (login required)
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the documents. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe.