Ordering a Transcript via US Mail
- How do I request an academic transcript through the US mail?
Transcript requests can be order online or through the US mail. Request made through the US mail must be made in writing and must include the signature of the student. Complete the Transcript Request Form or submit your transcript request in writing and include the following information:
- your name
- your Social Security number or student ID number
- the address(es) where transcript(s) is/are to be sent
- your handwritten signature
- daytime phone number, and/or e-mail address, and/or mailing address so we can reach you if we have any questions
- your payment.
Please remember that the Registrar’s Office relies on complete and accurate information from the student to process requests correctly and in a timely manner.
Include the appropriate transcript fees (Each transcript requested is $5 each.) Requests can be made by:
Office of the Registrar
Empire State College
2 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Please note that we cannot accept transcript requests via e-mail or telephone.
For current students: Registrar in MyESC (login required)