Students may register when they are fully accepted to Empire State College, or have followed the guidelines to become a nondegree (nonmatriculated) student.
Instructions for Registering
Register at MyESC, Registration.
Tips for finding residency courses in the term guide:
1. Search by subject code and course number.
2. Enter the CRN number, if available, in the keyword search box.
3. Select the title of the residency in the attribute search box. This will show all courses associated with a particular residency.
Fall Term 2019
- Registration: May 7-Aug. 29
- Late registration: Aug. 30-Sept. 9
- Term dates: Sept. 3-Dec. 13
- Onsite meeting, Section A courses: Oct. 14 - Oct. 16
- Onsite meeting, Section B courses: Oct. 16 - Oct. 17