Residency Fee Scholarships
This year the Adirondack Environmental Residency is offering two scholarships to help students register for the residency, who otherwise would not be financially able to do so. The scholarship covers the residency fee for up to two courses ($220).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
- must be a matriculated student at Empire State College (including graduate students)
- must enroll in one of the 4-credit residency-based courses
- must have a recommendation from your mentor
- must file a FAFSA form with the college financial aid office.
Send a letter of application to the residency email address below in which you:
- describe how attending the Adirondack Environmental Studies Residency will enhance your education
- explain your interest in the residency course you chose
- include your name, address, phone number and student ID number
- Ask your mentor to send a written recommendation via email to the residency email address by Aug. 16.
We must receive your email application and your mentor recommendation by Aug. 16. This deadline will give anyone not receiving the scholarship time to change their enrollment before the beginning of the fall term.
Send applications to: Adirondack.Residency@esc.edu