PLEASE NOTE: Starting Spring 2021, The Central New York Learning Community is now The Saturday Residency. Please visit the new website www.esc.edu/SaturdayRes for more information.
How to Register
Students may register when they are fully accepted to Empire State College, or have followed the guidelines to become a nondegree (nonmatriculated) student.
Instructions for Registering
Register at MyESC, Registration (log in required).
Tips for finding residency courses in the term guide:
1. Search by subject code and course number.
2. Enter the CRN number in the keyword search box.
3. Select the title of the residency in the attribute search box. This will show all courses associated with a particular residency.
Fall Term 2020
- Registration: Apr. 14, 2020 - Sept. 3, 2020
- Late Registration: Sept. 8 - Sept. 14, 2020
- Term Dates: Sept. 8 - Dec. 18, 2020
- Saturday Virtual Meeting Dates: Oct. 3, Nov. 7, Dec. 5
Residency courses are 4 credits, except where noted. Courses with fewer than five students registered may be converted to independent study.