Ecology and Earth Systems Field Research (EESFR) Residency
- Learn hands-on environmental sciences research techniques in the field.
- Meet faculty with dedicated experience in ecology and earth sciences.
- Explore terrestrial, forest and aquatic systems typical of New York state.
The EESFR Residency is a unique opportunity for students to work closely with experienced faculty to develop field and laboratory research and analysis skills that are invaluable in the environmental and earth systems sciences.
During their time in Cooperstown, students will gain hands-on experience and become familiar with laboratory equipment and apply this technology to field work and data collection. The residency is of particular interest to students studying ecology, earth science and geology.
- An interdisciplinary study that combines online learning with one onsite meeting
- A unique opportunity to gain hands-on field experience
SUNY Oneonta Field Station
Summer 1 2017 term
May 15 - July 7
Onsite meeting: June 2 - June 4
Who to Contact
518-783-6203, ext. 5944