The Summer 2020 Ecology Residency has been canceled. If you have any questions regarding the residency course, please contact your mentor. Summer 2021 information will be posted next January.
Ecology and Earth Systems Field Research (EESFR) Residency
- Learn hands-on environmental sciences research techniques in the field.
- Meet faculty with dedicated experience in ecology and earth sciences.
- Explore terrestrial, forest and aquatic systems typical of New York state.
The EESFR Residency is a unique opportunity for students to work closely with experienced faculty to develop field and laboratory research and analysis skills that are invaluable in the environmental and earth systems sciences.
During their time in Cooperstown, students will gain hands-on experience and become familiar with laboratory equipment and apply this technology to field work and data collection. The residency is of particular interest to students studying ecology, earth science and geology.
- An interdisciplinary course that combines online learning with one onsite meeting
- A unique opportunity to gain hands-on field experience
SUNY Oneonta Field Station
Summer Session B 2020 term (8 weeks)
May 11 - July 3
Onsite meeting: May 29 - May 31
Who to Contact
Collegewide Residency Coordinator
518-783-6203, ext. 5944