Student Affairs Committee (SAC) Meeting Agenda
April 28, 2009
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
2 Union Ave, room 104
Saratoga Springs, NY
(minutes for this meeting taken by Pat Ryan)
I. Approval of minutes from February conference call, 9 a.m.
II. Old Business, 9:15 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Web page and Discussion Database - Jane to lead this discussion
- Orientation to SAC - Penny to lead this discussion
- Poster Competition - Goldie to lead this discussion
- Clubs and Organizations - Ready to go to centers for review? Discussion necessary?
- Summer newsletter - Discussion necessary?
III. Working Lunch, 12 - 1 p.m.
- Presentation of certificates to students (bags for students who have not yet received them)
- Setting up for the next governance year:
- new year begins on June 1
- what current members continue next year?
- tentatively schedule June conf call to select co-chairs?
- governance retreat will be June 25 & 26 at Holiday Inn and 2 Union Ave. in Saratoga
- suggested items for the next committee? (e.g. new subcommittee for communicating with students, Student Academic Conference Oct. 16 - 17, etc.)