The "Activate Your Login" Page is Retired
Empire State College is moving to a new student information system. As part of this transition, students will no longer manually create a college login account and this page is retired.
- If you would like to submit an application for the upcoming semester, please go to www.esc.edu/admissions.
- If you have applied to the college, your account will automatically be created for you upon acceptance. You will receive an email notification with your new college username and instructions on how to proceed.
- If you have submitted a Financial Aid FAFSA form after July 10th, 2018, your account will autmatically be created upon our receipt of the FASFA.
- If you submitted your FAFSA prior to July 10th, you will receive your account upon acceptance to the college, or you may contact the IT Service Desk for assistance if you wish to review your financial aid information before applying.
- If you were attempting to access an existing college login account and you forgot your username or password, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.