Reset Your ESC College Account Password
Occasionally, you will need to reset your college login password; when you forget, if your password does not meet the security requirements for a strong password, or you get notification that your account password is expiring soon. All are reasons to reset your password to access all of the college systems. To update your password, log into the password management tool (password.esc.edu).
Your username format is your ESC college email address:
- For faculty - Firstname.Lastname@esc.edu
- For students - firstname.lastname@example.org, where ### is the last three numbers of your college ID number.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Click the Login button.
If the password management tool determines that your password is not strong or complex enough, you will immediately be asked to change your password. Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters with at least one uppercase character and at least one numeric character.
- Click Continue to set a new password.
- Type and confirm your new password.
- Click Set Password. You will be prompted to correct your password until it meets the requirements.
You will receive a prompt that you have successfully changed your password.
- Click the link "Click here to continue" to refresh the page and return to Self Service Account Management page.
Be sure to set up five security questions to allow you to reset your password when you forgot your password.
Please remember to logout when you are done. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk or 800-847-3000, ext. 2420.