Security Challenge Questions
If you have created a strong password congratulations! You can set up and manage five security challenge questions that allow you to use the Self Service password reset feature. To create your five security questions in the password management tool, log into the password management tool (https://password.esc.edu).
Login with your college username and password. Your username format is your ESC college email address.
- Click Login to continue to the next step.
- Click Challenge Questions, then Set My Answers.
- Please Choose and answer five questions. Answers are case sensitive and you must complete 5 questions in order to use the self-service reset password function in the future.
Once you have created your answers, a Continue button will appear.
- Click Continue to save and close the page with your answers.
- Click the link Click here to refresh account management page link.
Upon successful completion, the Self Service - Account Management screen will be displayed.
If you would like to reset your password, simply use the Change Now link, next to the password expiration date.
Remember to click on the Log Out link when done, to sign out of the system and protect your security information.
You can now manage and reset your password if you forget your password, or want to reset your password to maintain good security practice.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk at 800-847-3000, ext. 2420, or http://www.esc.edu/service-desk/.