ERP: An overview
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) will transform how our business and academic administrative units support the student experience. We will see streamlined efficiencies in and among the offices of recruitment, admissions, enrollment, registration, financial aid, student accounts and advising, to name a few.
Our ERP software, Ellucian Banner®, provides best-of-breed features and functions, delivers scalable tools, and decreases manual workloads that are less student-centric and service-oriented.
Our new ERP system will give students, staff, and faculty the ability to:
- Obtain information on their own in real time
- Make data-driven decisions
- Lighten or eliminate the manual transactional workloads inherent to our current legacy systems
- Identify trends, compare details, and report on progress toward institutional goals
- Plan and monitor students’ academic progress