Updates Regarding the Student Accounting Records and Payment System

The progress of this work will be communicated on MyESC, Student Accounts.

Bursar Receipts

Charges, payments and other credits will show on your student account statement, available online at MyESC. If you need a copy of your statement on official Student Accounts billing paper, please email:


Check the box indicating, "I need a bursar's receipt other than the one provided on MyESC," and in the description, indicate for which term(s) you would like a bursar receipt.

Bursar receipts are term-specific and not issued for individual classes.

Student Accounts will supply only a bursar's receipt that shows actual tuition and fees with all payments and financial aid on a student's account. To omit any of those details would be fraudulent and out of compliance with regulations.

Requests for official transcripts are processed by the Office of the Registrar. To request a transcript, please visit its Web page.

Your receipt will be sent to the address on your account, unless you indicate otherwise.

You may also request a receipt by calling our Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.


Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.

Take the Next Step

Ready to advance your education and career? There’s no time like the present. Apply now, or learn more about SUNY Empire at one of our information sessions.
Back to top