Frequent College Contacts
The following information will help you identify the right contact person and how to contact them. Click the "+" to expand each section.
Contact your mentor for help with:
- academic records
- degree planning
- choosing studies for the next term, including cross-registration
- solving problems related to studies and academic skills.
Find your mentor in the college directory.
Note: Your mentor's college email address is based on this pattern: Firstname.Lastname@esc.edu (note the period between the first and last name). For example, Jane Smith's email address would be email@example.com.
Contact 1Stop Student Services with questions regarding:
- Financial Aid
- Navigating college web applications
- Other administrative services
Phone: 800-847-3000, ext. 2285
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (EST)
Holiday hours, when applicable, are posted on MyESC.
Contact your Student Success Coordinator for assistance with:
- Understanding the mentor-student relationship
- Assistance navigating SUNY Empire Systems
- Individualized coaching and extra support
- First year student engagement workshops
Contact your regional Academic Problem Resolution Team for help with the following:
- filing an academic appeal or student grievance
- questions about administrative procedures, incompletes
- difficulty with another student
- problems that you have not been able to resolve with your mentor
Contact Accessibility Services and Resources Team for any of the following resources:
Accessibility Resources and Services Registration and Accommodations Request
Office of Accessibility Resources and Services Student Handbook
Office of Accessibility Resources and Services Forms
Or email Disability.Services@esc.edu with any questions
Contact your Academic Support Team for any of the following resources:
- writing, reading, mathematics, and statistics assistance
- online and regional tutoring/learning coach services
- study skills (critical thinking, time management, and more)
- workshops full of helpful skills and information to help you be successful in your courses
Or email Academic Support at Academic.Support@esc.edu with any questions.
SUNY Empire State College recognizes many students experience housing issues, food insecurity, and financial issues resulting in less focus within studies. To ensure students are successful in their studies, students may contact the basic needs coordinator to discuss potential resources for success.
The Empire State College Online Library
Reference and other library services are provided by the college's professional librarians during day, evening and weekend hours via email, phone, chat and the Web.
Contact the college librarians with questions regarding:
- information and inquiries regarding the library
- information about how to conduct research.
800-847-3000, ext. 2222
Sunday: 1 p.m.-9 p.m. ET
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EST
Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET
Holiday hours, when applicable, are posted as an announcement on MyESC.
Note: If the librarian is offline, please ask your question using the Ask a Librarian form or one of the other methods above.
Please contact the Director of Human Resources and Interim Title IX Director, Lindsay Holcomb
Title IX Coordinator Contact Information:
If you feel you have been discriminated against, please contact Lindsay Holcomb, Director of Human Resources.
PDF files can be opened and read with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe. If you are unable to access the form and would like to request a printed copy, please contact your local student service professional.
SUNY Empire State 1 Stop Student Services is a partner in your successful college experience. Check out their website at www.esc.edu/1stop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them!800-847-3000, ext. 2285