Legal and Financial Assistance
AllOne Health’s student wellness assistance program offers access to financial and legal professionals as well as a comprehensive Work Life Services website (username is empire, password is student) containing more than 5,000 enhanced legal and financial forms, more than 45 financial calculators, professionally written articles, FAQs and more
Contact Talk One-2-One for a free initial office or telephone consultation for legal questions and concerns (excludes job-related issues). Ongoing services are available at a 25 percent reduction in fee.
- Questions about landlord or tenant issues?
- Dealing with family law issues, such as divorce, marital separations, child support and custody matters?
- Buying or selling a house and need legal representation?
- Estate planning questions? (e.g.,wills and trusts)
Each student and household member is entitled to a free telephone consultation with a financial counselor. In the event a member wishes to retain his or her own financial professional they may continue working with the professional at a discounted rate.
Members also are entitled to receive a 30-minute income tax planning-related consultation per year on each separate tax issue they encounter. A CPA prepares all personal income tax documents at a preferred rate reduction of 25 percent from the CPA’s normal fee.
- Budget and debt problems?
- Need tax advice and help with tax return preparation?
- Want help in understanding your FICO score?
- Want some help in making sure that your retirement planning is on track?
- Questions about insurance and auto claims?
- Questions about how to save for your child's college education?
The Student Wellness Assistance Program provides free and confidential assistance for Empire State College students, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.