How to Apply to the Student Leadership Institute
The application can be found at https://esc.formstack.com/forms/sli_application_2020.
You are also required to have one reference for your application. The reference form can be found at https://esc.formstack.com/forms/ref_letter_sli_2020. Please feel free to share this link with your reference.
- must be a matriculated student of Empire State College
- must have 2.0 cumulative G.P.A. or higher
- must have completed at least one term with the college prior to the September 2020 term (2020FA1)
Required for the Application
- completed application form, which includes three short essays of no more than 500 words each
- one letter of reference from an SUNY Empire faculty or staff member
- once all of your application materials are submitted, you will be contacted to setup a time for the required telephone interview.
Criteria for Selection
- quality of essay
- reference letter
- received by deadline (August 21, 2020)
- capacity of leadership class
If you have any questions please email the Office of Student Life at Student.Leadership@esc.edu.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns regarding the SUNY Empire Student Leadership Institute, please feel free to contact us at any time.
|Phone:||518-587-2100, ext. 2255|
|Address:||Empire State College
Attn: ESC Student Leadership Institute
1 Union Ave
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-4310