Student Art Competition
SUNY Empire State College is now accepting artwork for the 2020 Student Art Competition.
Submissions will be accepted until November 30, 2020.deadline.
There are several categories of winners:
- First, second, and third place winners of the competition will receive a monetary award.
- The piece selected for the student art poster will receive an additional award.
- There may be several honorable mentions as well.
Competition winners, as well as the winning poster, will be invited to display their work at the 2021 Spring Student Conference.
Students are encouraged to submit up to 3 pieces of artwork online for review by a committee of judges. Any type/medium of art is accepted for judging, but it must be submitted as a two-dimensional electronic image.
Art Competition Timeline
- Wednesday, September 9th: Art Competition opens
- Monday, November 30th: Submissions due by 5pm
- Thursday, December 10th: Winners and honorable mentions chosen by judges
- Thursday, December 16th: Voting for the winning poster begins
- Friday, January 29th: Voting closes
- Monday, February 22nd: Winners announced
- April: Winning poster will be unveiled at the Spring Student Conference.
Submission Link: https://esc.formstack.com/forms/annual_student_art_competition2020