SUNY Empire State College Student Consumer Information Webpage
By Layla Abdullah-Poulos ‘10, graduate student, SUNY Empire State College
April 16, 2015
The SUNY Empire State College Student Consumer Information webpage offers a central location to access important public information about student life at the college, including:
- Tuition, fees, financial aid and cost of attendance
- Campus Security
- Student Conduct Policy
- Annual Safety and Security Report
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Graduation and completion rates
- Institutional Accreditation
- Programs offered
- Special Services and Facilities for Disabled Students
SUNY Empire State College created the page in order to comply with federal reporting and public disclosure regulations for institutions of higher education.
A link to the Student Consumer information page can be found by clicking the “Student Services and Information” tab in “MyESC”.
Did You Know
The college is sponsoring a Career Development Day on Saturday, May 16 in Saratoga Springs.