Good Academic Standing
- Eligibility for New York State Financial Aid
- Eligibility for Federal Student Aid
- Good Academic Standing -- Undergraduate
- Good Academic Standing -- Graduate
- Mitigating Circumstances - Financial Aid (PDF 77kB): appeal to regain eligibility for federal and/or New York state financial aid
- Academic Plan for Federal Financial Aid purposes (PDF 95kB): only to be completed on request; completion of this form prior to approval of mitigating circumstances does not entitle applicant to financial aid
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to download the forms. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from the Adobe's site.
The deadline for submitting the appeal to regain eligibility for federal and/or New York state financial aid form with dean's approval and appropriate documentation to the financial aid office is six weeks prior to the start date of the term.