SUNY Empire State College Foundation Scholarships are available thanks to the generosity of alumni, employees, foundations, and friends of the college who recognize the importance of higher education by establishing scholarship funds.
We thank our generous supporters who make these scholarships available to our students.
To be eligible for SUNY Empire State College Foundation scholarships, students must meet the following criteria, unless otherwise indicated in the scholarship-specific guidelines:
- Student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and have financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Student must be matriculated and have completed at least eight (8) credits with Empire State College
- Student must have the appropriate GPA indicating successful academic progress
- Student must have completed at least 80% of the coursework they have enrolled in (Note: No more than 20% of courses can be incompletes, no credits, administrative withdrawals, etc.)
- Both part-time and full-time students are eligible