School of Business
The SUNY Empire State College School of Business provides a high-quality business education across three departments:
- Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Management and Human Resource Management
- Business, International Business and Marketing
You can also mix and match disciplines to design an individualized degree program tailored to meet your academic and career objectives.
Some of our students have already achieved success in the business world and want to finish a degree they started long ago. Others are in entry- or mid-level positions and want to advance their career. Some are changing careers entirely.
We offer associate and bachelor’s degrees, as well as certificate programs in business and environmental sustainability, healthcare management, and manufacturing management, and entrepreneurship. Our faculty have real-world business experience that enriches their teaching and mentoring.
- B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Human Resource Management
- B.S. in Management
- A.S., B.P.S. or B.S. in Business, Management and Economics with an individualized specialized concentration
- Accounting, Economics and Finance Faculty
- Management and Human Resource Management Faculty
- Business, International Business and Marketing Faculty