Steps to Enrollment

Navy Airplane

You wish to receive a degree from Empire State College:

If you do not wish to receive a degree from Empire State College, but you want to take a course or two to transfer elsewhere, please fill out the application for nondegree undergraduate study. Once you have been set up as a nonmatriculated student:


We’re here to help.

SUNY Empire’s Veteran and Military Education staff is ready to work with you to make earning your degree possible and affordable.


Take the Next Step

Ready to advance your education and career? There’s no time like the present. Apply now, or learn more about SUNY Empire at one of our information sessions.