- Select a course from the list of term offerings.
- Complete a Navy Tuition Assistance application and submit it to your Navy College Office (NCO). Sailors can obtain information about Navy Tuition Assistance at the Navy College Program website.
- Register for courses via MyESC "Registration and Course Offerings" icon.
- Forward your Tuition Assistance Authorization to Empire State College by fax or mail. Fax it to 518 581-2782, attention Student Accounts. Mail it to Empire State College Student Accounts, 111 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. If your TA authorization does not cover the full cost of the tuition please include a payment for the balance to finalize your enrollment by the payment deadline. A balance can be paid online via MyESC > Student Accounts > "Touchnet Portal icon, and the payment deadlines can be found at Payment Due Dates. If you are registering online, your registration will not be finalized until we receive the TA authorization or other payment.
- Order your course materials through the Empire State College Bookstore.
(Login required for MyESC links.)
- You can find your courses via MyESC.
- Use your Empire State College user name and password.
- Contact the IT Service Desk for assistance with login problems.
Withdrawing from Courses
Students may withdraw from one or more classes any time after add/drop until the last day of the term. During the add/drop period, you may drop your classes online. Withdrawing from one or more studies does not withdraw you from the college, only from the relevant study or studies.
The effective date of your withdrawal is the postmark on the envelope (if mailed) or the date the fax is received in the Office of the Registrar.
The decision to withdraw is an academic one (see the Academic Withdrawal Policy), but it does have financial and financial aid consequences. Students who are considering withdrawing from one or more studies are expected to be familiar with all information at Student Accounts > Withdrawals.