Attend an Information Session
The best way to learn about Empire State College is to attend an information session, where you can hear details and ask questions about degree programs, study options, costs and aid, transfer credit and more.
Information sessions are offered in-person at locations throughout New York state and by telephone for students interested in studying online only.
If you'd like to learn more about the college before attending an information session, you can view our brief online presentation. Choose the option below that's best for you.
If you are interested in studying at the master's level, you can sign up for one of the School of Graduate Studies Information Sessions.
Learn more about our RN to BSN program.
In-person Information Sessions at
Regional Locations in New York
- Niagara Frontier
- Buffalo, Fredonia, Lakewood, Lockport, Olean
- Genesee Valley
- Rochester, Alfred, Batavia, Canandaigua, Corning/Elmira
- Central New York
- Syracuse, Auburn, Binghamton, Fort Drum, Ithaca, Utica, Watertown
- Albany/Latham, Glens Falls/Queensbury, Johnstown, Plattsburgh, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, Troy
- Hudson Valley
- Hartsdale, Newburgh, Nanuet
- Metropolitan New York
- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island
- Long Island
- Old Westbury, Hauppauge, Riverhead
Online Information Presentation
For an introduction to what Empire State College can offer you, watch our 12-minute online presentation. The presentation provides an overview of what you can learn when you attend an in-person or telephone information session.