Graduate studies enable learners to advance professionally, develop research skills, become an expert in a field or explore an intellectual interest.
As a graduate student you will take all of your courses online. Some degree programs also require face-to-face activities including regional, group meetings or attendance at occasional weekend residencies.
Advanced certificates can be incorporated into a related master’s degree for those meeting the program admission requirements.
Programs of Study
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership (online with executive retreats) New!
- MBA in Global Leadership (online)
- MBA in Management
(online with residencies)
- Veteran and Military Pathway (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Adult Learning (online)
- M.A. in Learning and Emerging Technologies (online)
- M.A.T. in Adolescent or Middle Childhood Education (online with in-person requirements)
- Transitional B certification pathway
- Clinically rich residency pathway
- M. Ed. in Teaching and Learning (online)
- M.A. in Liberal Studies (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Community and Economic Development (online)
- M.A. in Work and Labor Policy (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Social and Public Policy (online with residencies)