Apply for Associate or Bachelor's Degree
Thank you for choosing Empire State College to pursue your degree. Please review the requirements below before starting your application.
If you are applying for the nursing program, please review the nursing admissions requirements.
Please review the academic terms and submit a completed application including required documentation by the application review dates below.
|Academic Term||Priority Application Review||General Application Review||Application Deadline|
|Fall||May 15||May 16- June 15||Extended to June 30|
|Spring||October 1||October 2- November 1||November 1|
|Summer||February 1||February 2- March 1||March 1|
Nondegree students do not need to complete this application.
To be considered for admission to Empire State College you must:
- provide proof of high school completion
- demonstrate ability to pursue college-level work through the essay in the application
- complete an application (as outlined below)
In addition, Empire State College must have the resources to serve you.
An applicant has one year from the submission of the application to complete the admissions process and attend a pre-enrollment orientation workshop. If the application process is not completed within that year, the application expires and the applicant will have to reapply.
An application is considered complete when the Admissions Office has received all of the following items:
- completed application
- proof of high school completion
- application essay
- official transcripts from all institutions listed on the application
- a nonrefundable orientation fee (waived for U.S. veterans and active military)