Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SUNY Empire State College
The chief diversity officer for institutional equity and inclusion serves as a resource to SUNY Empire State College faculty, staff and students and is charged with promoting and furthering the college’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Information on various diversity, equity and inclusion issues and related resources are available to all members of the college community.
Discrimination and Harassment Policies
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Policies
- Discrimination Complaint Procedures
- Charge of Discrimination (file 31kB)
- External Agencies (file 31kB)
Questions regarding the materials found on this website may be sent to:
Office of the President
2 Union Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866