Application and Admission Requirements
Admission to a SUNY Empire State College master's degree program is selective. To be considered for admission, you must:
- hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (applicants may be reviewed prior to completion of the bachleor's degree, but will not be able to enroll until a final official transcript with the graduation date is received). Mail official transcripts to: Admissions Office, SUNY Empire State College, 2 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 - Or electronic submission directly from college/university to: Admissions@esc.edu.
- provide evidence that you are able to pursue the subject matter and meet the academic demands of the program
- demonstrate that your educational goals are aligned with the master's degree you wish to pursue
- complete any prerequisite course or entrance exam requirements
- submit a complete application by the application deadline for the academic term that you wish to start.
Empire State College admits students without regard to race, gender, disability religion, or national origin. Please review our admissions policy before you apply.