Graduate Residency Information
M.A. Policy and M.A. Liberal Studies Residency Information
Date: January 30-February 1, 2020 (attendance and times vary by course and program)
Location: SUNY Empire State College, 113 West Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Schedules by program: Available for spring 2020
Special Event: Students are encouraged to attend the dinner with Empire State College President Malatras on Friday at 5:00 PM
We suggest that you may need to make hotel reservations as soon as possible. There is no room block this term. Please see the information below or use priceline, expedia, or tripadvisor to find a hotel room in your price range.
- Saratoga Tourism List of Hotels, Motels, and Inns
- Embassy Suites 518-290-9090
- Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs 518-587-1500
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs 518-580-1500
- Residence Inn by Marriott Saratoga Springs 518-584-9600 (hotel shuttle available; contact hotel for restrictions)
- Comfort Inn & Suites 518-587-6244 (hotel shuttle available; contact hotel for restrictions)
- Holiday Inn 518-584-4550 (hotel shuttle available; contact hotel for restrictions)
- Train: Albany-Rensselaer train station, served by Amtrak.
- Saratoga train station, served by Amtrack
- Bus: Several bus services arrive/depart from the Albany-Rensselaer train stations to Saratoga.
- Air: Albany Airport
Please note that hotels are not within walking distance to the residency location at 113 West Ave or the train station.
- Saratoga Taxi 518-584-2700
Residency Program Schedules
Note: There will be no residency for students in the MBA in Management program. These students should discuss their options to transfer into the MBA in Business Management (36 credits, online) with their advisor. Please see MBA in Business Management for more information.
More Residency Information
- general residency information
- residency fee
- residency attendance
- residency-based courses by program
- residency dates
Weather cancellations will be posted to the college homepage.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe. If you are unable to use the file, please contact Graduate Student Services for assistance.