The first step to getting an answer to your question is knowing the correct person or office to contact.

College Contact Information

Who to Contact for Support (on the Student Affairs website) is a comprehensive guide, with contact information, of when to contact:

  • your mentor
  • 1Stop Student Services
  • your local student services professionals
  • your local Directors of Academic Support
  • the technology service desk
  • the IT Service Desk
  • librarians
  • Title IX Coordinator, descrimination complaints
  • Office of Safety and Security