About the SUNY Empire State College Online Writing Center
The SUNY Empire Online Writing Center is designed to help SUNY Empire State College students quickly and easily find the services and resources they need to become successful, independent writers.
- Individual assistance is available through SUNY Empire State Learning Coaches by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through TutorMe, our additional online tutoring service.
- Workshops and Events inform students about scheduled online and face-to-face workshops at SUNY Empire State locations in each region of the state. (This page operates through MyESC, so you will need to login in order to access the list of all of the great workshops offered each semester.)
- Writing Resources provides a comprehensive guide to academic writing, steps in the writing process, documenting sources, grammar and punctuation, and other useful topics.
- Email: Academic.Support@esc.edu
- Call: 1-800-847-3000, ext 3008 or the main number of the location in your region (click here for more information) to schedule an appointment.
Don't forget: if you would like assistance with this or any other type of writing assignment, learning coaches are available to assist you. Please contact Academic Support by emailing Academic.Support@esc.edu; calling 1-800-847-3000, ext. 3008; or calling the main number of the location in your region (see Academic Support Regional Contact Information for more information).
Questions or feedback about the SUNY Empire Collegewide Writing Center?
Contact us at Academic.Support@esc.edu.