- Meet with your Empire State College mentor to choose classes. Your mentor will create a registration worksheet including the cross-registration class. Your mentor will complete the Empire State College section of the Community College Billing Agreement (PDF 54kB) form and the Financial Aid Consortium Agreement (PDF 63kB) form if your bill is to be covered by regular financial aid (Pell, TAP/APTS).
- Register for the cross-registration class at the other school and request the institution's representative to complete its section of the forms listed above. Obtain a registration printout and a tuition statement from institution.
- Send a copy of the completed forms, tuition statement and cross-registration printout (retain a copy for your records) to:
Empire State College Student Accounts Office
Kimberly Durant, military accounts coordinator
111 West AveSaratoga Springs, NY 12866
518-587-2100, ext 2334 | fax: 518-581-2782
- There may be an extra cost for cross-registering associated with either or both Empire State College and the other institution. If so, you are responsible for paying the other institution directly.
- You are responsible for buying the books for the cross-reg class.
- Register for your classes through the Empire State College registration system.
- Note for veterans: The appropriate Empire State College cross-reg form is completed ("Enrollment in Other Colleges (PDF 58kB)", or "Cross-Registration Billing Agreement between SUNY Empire State College" F-251 Cross-Registration Billing Agreement (PDF 71kB), depending on what institution you attend) and sent to the Student Accounts Office and to ESC's VA Certifying Official. Once this is completed, appropriate notification (Post 9/11 GI Bill Parent Letter) to the cross-registration college will be sent. The cross-registration college’s Veterans Certifying Official will certify enrollment to the Veterans' Administration.
Please refer to the Cross Registration Web page for further details.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download and view the PDF files above. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it from the Adobe site. If you are still unable to view the file, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 847-3000.