Office of Communications and Marketing
The Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) is charged with enhancing the image and understanding of the institution for internal and external audiences.
- Informing the public about the strengths and benefits of the college and publicizing programs and events open to the public, as well as spotlighting individuals to strengthen SUNY Empire's reputation as a source for authoritative leaders in their fields
- Helping the media, public officials and community leaders understand the college’s impact at the local, state, and national levels
OCM offers a broad range of services to the SUNY Empire community:
- Communication plan development, including media and social media management
- Photo archive maintenance
- Writing and editorial support leading to the production of official internal and external college projects and publications
- Dissemination of internal news and information via SUNY Empire News
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.