Office of Communications and Government Relations
The Office of Communications and Government Relations works to highlight students, alumni, faculty, staff, events and programs in a variety of ways.
The office is charged with enhancing the image and understanding of the college for both external audiences and members of the college community by:
- informing the public about the strengths and benefits of the college and publicizing programs and events open to the public, as well as spotlighting individuals at the college to strengthen the college's reputation as being a source for authoritative leaders in their fields
- helping the media, public officials and community leaders understand the college’s impact, both locally and statewide.
OCGR offers a broad range of services to the Empire State College community:
- audio and video services, including Web streaming, video production and still photography
- college directory and photo archive maintenance
- communication plan development, including media and social media management
- design, writing and editorial support leading to the production of official internal and external college projects, publications and the college website
- full-service print shop for all printing and copying needs, and related services, across the college
- special event planning, support and management.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.