Office of Communications and Marketing
The Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) works to highlight students, alumni, faculty, staff, events and programs in a variety of ways.
The office is charged with enhancing the image and understanding of the college for both external audiences and members of the college community by:
- informing the public about the strengths and benefits of the college and publicizing programs and events open to the public, as well as spotlighting individuals at the college to strengthen the college's reputation as being a source for authoritative leaders in their fields
- helping the media, public officials and community leaders understand the college’s impact at the local, state and national levels
OCM offers a broad range of services to the Empire State College community:
- communication plan development, including media and social media management
- college directory and photo archive maintenance
- writing and editorial support leading to the production of official internal and external college projects and publications
- special event planning, support and management
- dissemination of internal news and information via the online, daily newspaper Exchange
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.