Degrees and Programs
associate and bachelor's degrees in 12 broad areas of study
for nurses with an active New York state RN license
The Office of Veteran and Military Education is dedicated to ensuring that active-duty and former U.S. military personnel and their families have access to a college-level education.
Learn more about educational partnerships with businesses, government agencies and the military, labor unions, community organizations and community colleges to provide learning opportunities leading to a college degree.
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership (online with executive retreats) New!
- MBA in Global Leadership (online)
- MBA in Management
(online with residencies)
- Veteran and Military Pathway (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Adult Learning (online)
- M.A. in Learning and Emerging Technologies (online)
- M.A.T. in Adolescent or Middle Childhood Education (online with in-person requirements)
- Transitional B certification pathway
- Clinically rich residency pathway
- M. Ed. in Teaching and Learning (online)
- M.A. in Liberal Studies (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Community and Economic Development (online)
- M.A. in Work and Labor Policy (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Social and Public Policy (online with residencies)