October 12, 2017
ShoreTel System Maintenance May Impact Your Phone Service
The ShoreTel phones are undergoing system maintenance over the next few days . The potential impact of this maintenance is your name will no longer be displayed on the phone, and your state will display as "Available" (top left corner of the phone screen). Additionally you will be unable to dial externally in this state.
If the maintenance changes the state on your phone, please follow the instructions below:
- Dial the voicemail system from your phone - Ext: 2770
- Enter your phone extension number when prompted
- Enter your voicemail password (also called phone PIN) for your extension when prompted followed by #
- Select option 7 for mailbox options
- Select option 3 for assignments
- Select option 1 to assign yourself to the current phone
The system will take a moment to assign you to the phone. Your profile name should now appear on your phone screen.
If you don’t know your phone PIN, please go to the ShoreTel Portal at https://portal.shoretelsky.com and click on “Reset Password or PIN” and an email with instructions will be sent to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Service Desk at 888-Help-009 (888-435-7009), or submit an incident ticket at http://www.esc.edu/service-desk.
ITS Quick Links
IT Service Desk
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.