Business Leadership and CHS Residency
- a unique opportunity to take undergraduate courses in a blended model that combines online learning with three on-site (face-to-face) meetings - making it possible for busy students to manage the demands of college study, work and other responsibilities.
- a rich academic experience plus career development programs and networking opportunities.
- study with faculty mentors who draw on academic expertise and workplace experience to provide the comprehensive learning that today's professionals need.
- courses offered in both the fall and spring terms.
- a full range of studies that make it easy for students to meet their graduation requirements from general education to capstone studies.
For Further Information
College Events and Residencies, Regional Operations Western New York
Fall 2019 Term
- Sat. Sept. 21
- Sat. Oct. 19
- Sat. Nov. 16
Empire State College
AppleTree Business Park
2875 Union Road, Suite 34
Cheektowaga, NY 14227