How to Register
Students may register when they are fully accepted to Empire State College, or have followed the guidelines to become a nondegree (nonmatriculated) student. Students may register for up to three WHL Residency courses per term.
Instructions for Registering
Register at MyESC, Registration.
Tips for finding residency courses in the term guide:
- Search by subject code and course number.
- Enter the CRN number in the keyword search box.
- Select the title of the residency in the attribute search box. This will show all courses associated with a particular residency.
Fall Term 2021 Session A
- Registration: April 13, 2021 - Sept. 2, 2021
- Last day of Add/Drop - Sept. 13, 2021
- Term Dates: Sept. 7 - Dec. 17, 2021
- Virtual Course Meetings: see course descriptions
- Virtual Community Cafés: Sept. 13, Oct. 18, Nov. 8, Dec. 13, 5:30-7:30 p.m.