Help Using Library Resources
This page is a collection of tools and resources to help you learn how to use the library.
Ask a librarian for help via chat, phone, email and question form at the Ask A Librarian website. Note: The Ask A Librarian chat box and contact information are also available on the right side of all library webpages.
Attend Library Workshops. All you need is a computer with speakers/headphones and an internet connection to take these live, online workshops about library and research skills.
- Cite Your Sources
- Access resources to help you cite your sources in APA, MLA and other styles.
- Information Skills Tutorial
- Take this self-paced online course in library and research skills to get yourself up to speed for college-level research.
- Library and Research Tutorials
- View quick tutorials on research and library concepts and how to use various library resources.
- Library FAQ
- Search for answers to common questions at Ask a Librarian.
- Tour the Online Library
- This quick video shows you what resources and services the library has to offer, and how to access and use them.
- Using the Library with Mobile Devices
- Find information on how to use various library resources with your tablet or smartphone.