Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of companies that help employees advance their education.
Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partner corporate and community organizations.
Some partnerships include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western NY
- Career Partners International Buffalo
- Catholic Health
- Child Care Education Institute
- CR BARD
- CVPH Medical Center School of Radiology
- Defense Acquisition University
- EdLink, LLC: SUNY Empire State College is an EdLink, LLC Featured Network Provider. EdLink, the nation’s largest provider of tuition assistance management services, offers an integrated range of related services to make education more accessible to employees. If your employer is an Edlink client, learn more about the college’s partnership.
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital School of Radiology
- Health Now NY
- Hudson River Community Credit Union: The partnership provides a pathway for employees who aspire to earn an associate or bachelor’s degree. Employees can choose to study entirely online through the Center for Distance Learning or at one of the Northeast Center locations, or develop a blended model.
- Jason Morris Judo Center
- New Era Cap
- New York Bankers Association
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York Methodist Center for Allied Health Education
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Power Authority
- NYSARC, Inc.
- Occupations, Inc.
- Outreach Training Institute
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Per Scholas, Inc.: Empire State College’s Center for Distance Learning is a partner with Per Scholas, Inc. offering convenient, online associate and bachelor’s degree programs to the graduates of its computer-training program.
- Perry's Ice Cream
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital School of Radiology
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center School of Radiology
- Saratoga Bridges
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saylor Foundation
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Stat Staff
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- Verizon Wireless: The Center for Distance Learning is a preferred educational provider offering convenient, online associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
- West Herr Automotive Group
- Year Up New York
For more information, contact us at 518-587-2100, ext. 2851 or 800-847-3000, ext. 2851 or ESCpartners@esc.edu.