SUNY Empire State College develops credit-bearing programs to meet the specific needs of companies that help employees advance their education. Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partner corporate and community organizations.
- Bethel AME Church
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Brooklyn Educational Opportunity
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital School of Radiology
- Childcare Education Institute
- Glens Falls Hospital
- GP Strategies - Time Warner Cable
- Jason Morris Judo Center
- Manhattan Education Opportunity Center
- Mesivta Ateres Yaakov
- New Era Cap
- Outreach Training Institute
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Per Scholas, Inc.
- Perry's Ice Cream
- Stat Staff
- Sunbridge Institute
- Theological Research Institute (TRI)
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- University of Buffalo Childcare Center
- West Herr Automotive Group
- Year Up New York
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact the Student Information Center at 800-847-3000. Students in Metropolitan New York interested in the partnership with Per Scholas should contact Matt Sanders at 718-907-5756.
Companies interested in creating a similar partnership with us should contact us by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or email ESCpartners@esc.edu.