August 3, 4:30 PM: ITS has identified the following issues resulting from the Moodlerooms Semi-Annual Upgrade: (1) Links to course content appearing in the top left of a course are not rendering as clickable links. These links include discussion forums, discussion posts, module tabs. Until a fix is found, users can use either the Activity Block or Navigation Block to access course content not available as a clickable link or navigate between modules. (2) At this time all Mahara Assignments are still unavailable and users attempting to access these assignments will receive an error message. ITS is working with the vendor to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Service Desk at (800) 847-3000 x2420 or submit a technology support request at http://www.esc.edu/service-desk.
- Aug 6, Moodlerooms LMS Undergoing Maintenance from 3:00 – 5:00 am (ET) | August 3, 2015
- August 1, Moodlerooms Known Issue – Course Content Links | August 1, 2015
- Sunday, August 2 Colleague (Datatel) Unavailable from 9 am to noon (ET) | July 30, 2015
- July 30, Moodlerooms Semi-Annual Upgrade Completed - Known Issue with Mahara Assignments | July 30, 2015
- Colleague (Datatel) Unavailable July 29, 6:00 – 6:30 am | July 28, 2015
- Colleague (Datatel) Emergency Maintenance 9:30 - 10:00 am, July 28 | July 28, 2015
- Moodlerooms Semi-Annual Upgrade July 29 | July 27, 2015