The Office of Communications and Marketing works with the greater college community to develop overall communication plans for announcing new initiatives, events, or series of events.
OCM is also the point of contact for members of the college community seeking to establish an official social media presence.
Components of a Communication Plan
- key message development
- audience identification and analysis
- event scripting and staging
- preparation, review and editing of remarks and talking points
- media training
- mass media relations, including drafting news releases, story pitches, op eds, letters to the editor and more
- social media engagement and outreach.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.