Visiting Students

For Students Matriculated at Another Institution Cross Registering into SUNY Empire State College

  • If you are asking for a waiver of some or all of your charges, your paperwork must be in Student Accounts by the payment due date of every term or your registration may be cancelled. Your charges may be deferred if you are a matriculated at another SUNY school or a matriculated student at an institution that is a member of one of the consortiums in which SUNY Empire State College also belongs. Contact Student Accounts via this form if you have any questions.
  • If you are a financial aid student and intend to pay your SUNY Empire State College bill with financial aid funds from your home school, make sure you complete your institution's Financial Aid Consortium Agreement Form and submit it to Student Accounts. Register into your classes at SUNY Empire State College. As long as a valid Financial Aid Consortium Agreement is on file, we will defer your charges and allow your registration to remain active after the payment due date. You are ultimately responsible for your charges at SUNY Empire State College and must pay your bill when you receive your financial aid proceeds.
  • Unpaid accounts are referred to a third party collection agency. See Collection of Unpaid Accounts for more information.


Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.

Take the Next Step

Ready to advance your education and career? There’s no time like the present. Apply now, or learn more about SUNY Empire at one of our information sessions.