Scholarship applications now open for the 2022-23 academic year. Submit your application at www.esc.edu/ESCFAST. Due by June 30.
Welcome to the Empire State College Financial Aid office.
Announcement: Remember to actively accept your student loans if you have received an award letter!
If you are applying for financial aid for the summer 2022 term, please make sure that you complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA and submit all applications and any additional financial aid requirements/documents, as well as accepted any student loans you wish to borrow by the deadline date of April 15, 2022.
If you are applying for financial aid for the spring 2022 term that already began, please make sure that you have completed the 2021-2022 FAFSA.
Help and Answers
Wondering how to pay for your studies at SUNY Empire State College? Have questions about scholarships, loans, and other kinds of aid? Start with our Introduction and FAQs page to review our step-by-step guide to financial aid. You'll find the help and answers you need here:
- Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
- Financial Aid Programs and Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Additional Request for Information
- Cost to Attend
- Important Information for Students Receiving Aid in Sessions Less than 15-Weeks
- Important Information for Students Attending the Summer Term
- Financial Literacy
- Looking for the Student Accounts Office or Information Regarding Your Refund?