Welcome to the Empire State College Financial Aid office.
Announcement: Students planning to attend Fall 2017 (which begins on September 11, 2017 and October 30, 2017) and Spring 2018 should complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov listing school code 010286 in order for federal financial aid eligibility to be determined. Students may also apply for financial aid ahead of time for 2018-2019 (for terms beginning in May 2018) by completing the 2018-2019 FAFSA.
Wondering how to pay for your studies at Empire State College? Have questions about scholarships, loans and other kinds of aid? Start with our Introduction and FAQs page to review our Step by Step Guide to Financial Aid. You'll find the help and answers you need here.
- Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
- FA School: Recorded Presentations
- Financial Aid Programs and Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Additional Request for Information
- Cost to Attend
- Important Information for Students Attending the Summer Term
- Financial Literacy
- Looking for the Student Accounts Office or Information Regarding Your Refund?
Name: SUC Empire State College
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend the 2017-2018 should apply for financial aid immediately. Students may also get a head start on applying for financial aid for 2018-2019 by submitting the FAFSA after October 1, 2017.