Related to Registration

  • New York State Residency Application: Request a change in your residency status for tuition and billing purposes.
  • Permission to Pay Back Balance Form (PDF 51kB): Request permission to pay your outstanding account charges using expected financial aid funds from the next term. Please note that if the balance is from a previous academic year, the amount cannot exceed $200 for students without loans. For students with loans, the credit applied cannot exceed $200 if the balance is from a previous loan year.
  • UUP Tuition Waiver (PDF 56kB): Members of the United University Professions labor union can apply for a tuition waiver up to 4 credit hours per term.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to download the forms in PDF format. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it from the Adobe site.

Take the Next Step

Ready to advance your education and career? There’s no time like the present. Apply now, or learn more about SUNY Empire at one of our information sessions.