Apply for Financial Aid
2015-2016 year financial aid forms are for Empire State College enrollments that begin on or after May 18, 2015.
- FAFSA Section: complete free application for federal student aid and apply for/update PIN
- Federal Direct Loans: link to complete entrance loan counseling forms, master promissory notes and exit loan counseling forms
- Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS): APTS is a New York state grant program for matriculated undergraduate students attending school for 3-11 credits per term; graduate students and nonmatriculated students are not eligible. Maximum award for a financial aid year is $2,000. The priority deadline to apply for 2015-2016 APTS is April 1, 2015. The financial aid office will continue accepting complete APTS applications past that date and will continue awarding as allocations permit.
Prior to completing the APTS application, please review the instructions for the year in which you are applying below:
How to Apply for Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) 2015-2016 (PDF 55kB)
(You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it free from Adobe's site. If you are still unable to view the file, please contact us at email@example.com or call 800-847-3000.)
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP): link to information and the application for the TAP grant
- Part-time TAP: link to the information and application forms for the part-time TAP grant; students not eligible for both APTS and part-time TAP
- TEACH Grant: available only to graduate students; link to information and applications for TEACH grant.
View our financial aid application deadlines.